At Direct Advisers we are dedicated to providing financial confidence, security and direction to help our clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
About Direct Advisers
Established in 1986, Direct Advisers is a boutique, privately owned financial planning practice.
For almost 30 years we have been helping clients achieve their lifestyle aims, plan for retirement, protect their wealth and their family’s future, and build strong financial foundations.
We provide best practice strategic financial advice, with particular expertise in retirement strategies, superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, investment and portfolio management, personal and business insurance, aged care and estate planning.
Our three Certified Financial Planners, who have combined financial planning experience in excess of 93 years, develop long term relationships with clients and provide well-researched, robust, tailored advice.
We take the time to understand our clients’ needs, develop personalised plans and ensure clients are fully informed and comfortable every step of the way. We take the worry out of money matters by proactively managing our clients’ financial affairs. We are committed to providing clients with peace of mind by offering experienced, expert guidance in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Based in Port Macquarie, Direct Advisers provides services to clients throughout Australia.
To provide clients with peace of mind and an improved quality of life through financial confidence, security and direction.
To provide honest, understandable and personalised advice of the highest quality.
To empower people with trustworthy, transparent advice and clear action plans that put them in control of their financial situation.
To develop and grow the financial knowledge and understanding of our clients, our professional partners and our community.
As members of the Financial Planning Association we adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, trust and integrity. We uphold the principals of the FPA Code of Ethics as our core values:
- Client First – as a privately owned firm, not associated with any financial services provider, we are able to place the client’s interests first at all times
- Integrity – we act honestly and with candour in all professional matters
- Objectivity – we exercise sound professional judgement and impartiality
- Fairness – we are fair and reasonable in all professional relationships, disclose and manage conflicts of interest if they arise
- Professionalism – we act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct, by behaving with dignity and showing respect and courtesy to clients and colleagues
- Competence – our advisers maintain the abilities, skills and knowledge necessary to provide professional services competently
- Confidentiality – we protect the confidentiality of all client information, allowing access to only those authorised, and building a relationship of trust
- Diligence – we carry out our work in a timely and thorough manner, taking care in planning, supervising and delivering professional services